Monday, May 11, 2009

Automated Technology Machine

The ATMs at my bank recently got upgraded.  Gotta love Chase! I personally think they are now even easier than going to a teller, which is superb because that means I do not need to interface with another human being... and that makes me happy. I always used them anyway, but now instead of finding a stupid pen that actually writes, filling out a stupid form, adding up all of my stupid checks with my stupid math skills, and putting my stupid checks into a stupid envelope... I can insert up to 30 checks, the machine scans them all, adds the whole thing up and prints out a receipt for me with the photos of all of my checks! SCORE! This is like fucking amazing. I stood there in complete awe! Then I realized it's actually kinda sad how easily impressed I am by simple technology... Imagine my reaction when I see the first flying car. I certainly hope the fly-thru ATM is nearly as cool...

No comments: