Monday, January 24, 2011

The Daily Bailey

Now that I've assembled my Pussy Posse, or what I like to call Bailey's 4, it seems that everyone wants in on the action. In order to pull the ultimate con, and escape all of our captors, I suppose it makes sense to assemble a bigger feline field team. Meet the newest members of the now Bailey's 6.

My oldest friend DJ. His mom actually found me on the mean streets and hand picked HER as my caretaker. I harbor no resentment against DJ for that.



And this one is Ruby. She lives with Sam (my wingman), and she definitely has the sinister thing down pat. I will not be messing with either of those two. They will be the muscle of the operation.


I'm currently still accepting applications. Because Bailey's 11 has a nice ring to it....

3 comments:

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gusDon said...

Thanks always there, we always do it every day through the many choices, interesting!
Write a blog does have its own way, there's always inspiring to come...
The cat was very beautiful!

wikaaa said...

hi can you please follow my blog? :) THANKS xxx