Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bitchtastic

In accordance with exactly how my life would go, since I made the resolute vow to talk to Cameron Mathison the next time I saw him or be struck down on the spot and forever branded as the cowardly lion, I have not run into him again. I mean who among us couldn’t have seen that one coming?? So today I choose to bring you other All My Children related fun. I have been watching this webisode series called Imaginary Bitches, starring and created by one of the actresses that used to be on my show, who (whom?) I actually met briefly at the rooftop party many years ago with my friend Mara. The show is absolutely hilarious and I firmly believe you should watch it, now. I’ve taken the liberty of posting one of my favorite episodes, the rest of the series can be viewed at imaginarybitches.com. I promise you will not want these 7 minutes of your life back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This show is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Thanks for the link!!