Friday, August 22, 2008

Putting out an APB

WANTED!!!!

Severely deranged individual (and possible accomplices) who consumed and/or stole my pregnant friend’s birthday cupcakes. Be on alert that the suspects are sneaky and apparently very hungry.

6 large cupcakes from Crumb’s bakery, last seen in my friend’s office refrigerator yesterday afternoon have thus since disappeared. This is most likely not the first time a refrigerator bandit has struck and commandeered something that belonged to someone else from a work fridge. But I thought it was pretty clear that you don’t mess with someone else’s cupcakes. I urge whomever has committed this atrocity to come forward. If you turn yourself in, and therefore avoid us having to finger print the fridge and track your trail of frosting... Oh and trust me we will find you, my friend is obsessed with CSI... Maybe, just maybe, I’ll convince the hormonal pregnant lady to go easy on you....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a ballsy and heinous crime. It should be pretty freaking obvious that cupcakes are for some sort of special occasion. The culprit should be stuffed into the office shredder, feet first.