Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic Quickies

Coca cola is running their “collectible cans” commercials. They have Olympic commemorative cans. Yippee. Who the hell cares? Who collects soda cans?… well besides the bums in my neighborhood. I'm sure they're stoked.

So much is being made of this USA vs. China rivalry. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say I’m pretty confident in our abilities. We beat them at Basketball. Although if the Olympic Committee added a new event called Dating White Guys… we’d definitely lose.

3 words. Michael Phelps’ body. Spectacular. He doesn’t even have to get in the pool to win a gold medal in my eyes, as soon as that shirt comes off... Everyone wins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hussy.

Anonymous said...

Is that you in the Michael Phelps phone commercial where the girl doesnt get to hear him tell funny stories about eating Chinese Food because her phone SUCKS??

Jessy said...

I'll have you know that my phone does not suck, I have "the network" so I get all my phelps fan calls

Anonymous said...

Lezak gets no love??

He's the comeback kid!

Although I have no clue what he looks like.