Thursday, July 17, 2008

The cheesiest

Recently I have had the worst craving for macaroni and cheese so yesterday I tried Supermac on 7th avenue for lunch. I can happily report back that it was indeed super. 2 of my co-workers and I went and all landed on different levels of the unhealthy continuum. One got the small size with whole wheat pasta, I got the small size with regular pasta, and the other got the appropriately named "Mega Mac." (mega stomach ache... after eating 4 pounds of pasta.) Not surprisingly I want to eat it for lunch again today... and everyday thereafter...

When I told Katie about my delicious lunch splurge, she posed a very interesting question... when it comes to do it yourself mac and cheese, what is better? Velveeta or Kraft? Tough call... ponder amongst yourselves....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kraft all the way. Eating Velveeta means the terrorists have won.

Anonymous said...

Whoa there Benny...Kraft tastes like the chalky powder on the bottom of my shoes after a long day teaching in front of the chalkboard. LONG LIVE VELVEETA!