Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Paltrow pics



Yes, that is Gwyneth Paltrow. She was at Bloomingdales last night with Elizabeth Hurley and some other chicks signing perfume bottles. My co-worker and I went to see them.

"It was a mob scene. I wanted to kill myself because they were so beautiful," one shopper in line named Carol told NY Mag.

I wouldn't go THAT far lady. Not sure where the mob was, because we were actually pretty close. Close enough to see Gwynnie's big ole biznatch scowl face. Would it kill you to smile?? Oh wow, that's what weirdos on the street usually say to me...

I have no idea who that guy in the bottom left is, however I am seriously impressed with my crackberry's photo zoom capabilities. Next we figure out how to FOCUS...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gwyneth Paltrow is a c*nt.

On the other hand, I would drink Liz Hurley's bathwater.

Anonymous said...

Whoa our blackberry camera can ZOOM!! I have had this phone longer and I didnt even know that! Please teach me your tricks you magical pixy!

Unknown said...

My god, her stare is eating my soul