Monday, July 07, 2008

Roger and Me

Keeping up with the foundation of randomness that this blog was started on, I have decided as of yesterday that I am now in lust with Roger Federer (rer rer rer). Yes, that skank you see pictured with him, is in fact his girlfriend, but honestly... her name is Mirka. Mirka Vavrinec. Really? Mirka? Mirka Schmirka.

I think Rog should check out what I'm servin up instead. Clearly he needs a new muse to break out of his losing streak as of late. I haven't played tennis in a while, but I'm REALLY good at ping pong aka table TENNIS! We would be so cute together, don't lie. I am so stalking him at the US Open this year.

oh and by the way... if they are selling this sweater at nike.com, I will own it. It's trimmed in "winner gold" ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pay money to go with you to the US Open if you wear that sweater!