Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gangster's paradise

What up yo homies? How yous doin? Word! As you can see I am practicing my ghetto fabulous, since apparently yesterday I was accused by one of my co-workers of being so un-ghetto. What? Excuse me? I am so ghetto! I am so ghetto it hurts. Like it’s really painful. Just because I don’t wear a clock around my neck, does not mean I cannot roll with my posse. Represent! I’ll take down any one of you fools. I dare you to step! I am packing serious heat. Aw shizz.

Just to prove my intense ghetto-ness, I put my name into a Gangsta name generator. Because I am a gangster. Seriously, you do not want to mess with me. I am Sherman Tank Bastard and I will mess you up, for realz yo. And I hang with my entourage of co-gangsters Heavy Jimmy Jamma and Sweet Bitch Ass (I mean, obviously I put my co-worker’s names in too). If you’d like to join our gang, put your name into the Gansta name generator...

http://gangstaname.com/index.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is....drum roll please......Young Dirty Gatmasta!! WHAT WHAT!!