Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Bush Inane-guration Gown


Welcome to the week of festivities we will call The Inane-guration. Yes tomorrow officially kicks off the start of 4 more years, ::dry heave::. While Bushie takes his oath of office to "do no harm", or is that the medical oath?, and celebrates the fabulous gift of himself for a week while our troops are off fighting his war, most of the population will decidedly be more interested in what the Bush twins are wearing to the balls. So fear not horny males... I have found the drawing of what one of the spawns of Bush will be sporting. Just remember while you're getting all hot over them these three letters... DNA. Nuff said.
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

qbrad said...

I understand that females, and female minded people want to know what the Bush pigs are wearing. What I want to know is if there's access to impregnate them illegitimately. You know.... so that they'll have to abort on national TV.

Jessy said...

Oh... I meant you men would want to see what they were wearing. I couldn't care less who they wear. They could wear Raggy and Gabana, or Baglady and Mishka and it doesn't matter to me! I certainly don't think they're hot...

Anonymous said...

What if the bush twins were wearing my balls? OR perhaps bush had a different set of balls. I hear there are 10 balls.