Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Good Old 9 to 5

Sari: pay attention to me!
Jess: sorry just making up what I did today for the work log
Jess: what did i do?
Sari: u made me laugh!
Jess: let's see... sent out 4 resumes
Jess: filed my nails?, listened to my ipod?
Jess: yea none of that is making the log
Jess: hmmm... this is going to be a problem
Jess: half hour in the bathroom... sorry i had diarrhea??
Jess: i wonder what they'd do if i wrote that
Sari: laugh
Jess: think i'd get fired?? yea i do
Sari: I wonder what would happen if you put that in between other stuff
Sari: like- fed exed- drank water, contacted model, diarrhea
Jess: ha! well i can't account for 8 complete hours of working, i mean i need water, bathroom
Jess: stretch, mind lapses
Jess: scratch my ass
Jess: these things are necessary
Sari: picked belly button lint
Jess: hahahaha lint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jess: 8:15-8:30, picked eye goobers
Sari: 9:15-9:20 farted then simmered in my own scent
Jess: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jess: ewww what?!!!
Jess: one day i'm going to write that just to see if they read it
Jess: what happened between 8:30 and 9:15?
Sari: oatmeal
Jess: LOL oh right
Jess: i ate oatmeal for 45 mins, makes a lot of sense
Sari: grain by grain

No comments: