Tuesday, January 11, 2005

F*cking Stu: Week One


Prognosis: Not so good.
New Nickname: Stalker Stu, Stuart Little the intense scary stalker mouse.
Things I noticed that I hadn't before: He has funny ears that should probably be pinned back.
What happened: He did get a rose, but didn't come out looking so rosy. Actually I believe they used the words "creepy" and "stalker". OUCH. Almost feel for the guy - although he either said what he said, or agreed to say it, so it's his own fault. Here are some of his gems from the evening...

- "I'm so ready to take this to the next level"
- "I watched Jen on The Bachelor religiously and I've been thinking about her since then"
- "If I don't get a rose, I'm going to be crushed"

According to my friends, he also dropped the L word... but I must have been distracted from laughing so hard during that part. We should also quickly discuss how hot Jerry is... yum yum gimme some, the overwhelming favorite of the group of 10 girls that were gathered in my apartment picking apart the poor 25 guys with no mercy.
Then at the "most shocking" rose ceremony yet, after one of the guys passed out and fell over... which looked much funnier in the previews, Stu stood there looking like an intense scary mouse while 14 roses were given out. I thought he was going to shit himself, but then she called his name last.
Overall joke of the night: Between the guy falling over and Stu being called an intense stalker, the whole thing reminded me of one of those Southwest airlines commercials "Wanna get away?"?? They might want to after this show airs...
What the others had to say:
Sari: Stu hugs women like he would hug a buddy... he is gay

Mom: you dated a "stalker"!

Mara: you should text message him and write "What up creepy, how you been?", they made fun of him on Regis and Kelly this morning!

Staci: if the words, "creepy" "stalker" "scary" were used to describe me on national television, I would probably crawl into a hole and never come out again

Ali: oh my godddddddddd



Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM OUTSIDE UR WINDOW RIGHT NOW LOL. :) U THOUGHT U COULD HIDE BUT I FOUND U OMG WTF