Sunday, January 16, 2005

Learnyface Corner

Last night I decided to become Mrs. Cohol, Mrs. Al Cohol. Never drink a whole bottle of wine by yourself... from the bottle, after drinking 3 large vodka pineapples. According to witness accounts, we got into a cab and a guy tried to get in also and say he was going to Brooklyn. Mara told him we weren't going to Brooklyn but he kept insisting, while I just kept saying "go away, just get out". Then everytime the cab stopped at a red light, I said goodbye to Mara and tried to get out. I slept in a scarf. I also had a dream that I couldn't open the door to my apartment so I laid on the floor in my hallway and cried... at least I hope that was a dream...

Moral of the story? I didn't unplug the fridge, try to purchase drinks with my license, or attempt to sleep outside in the mud, but I think this one ranks right up there with those... don't drink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha- learnyface corner!!!