Monday, January 10, 2005

Dog Days

Sari: Nicole, Chowder, and I are going to watch on your bed
Sari: But chowder is a bed hog, so maybe he will hang on the floor
Sari: ok so- Chowder me and Nicole are bringing doritos and hugs
Sari: (notice that I keep saying Chowder even though he wasn't invited!)
Jess: haha yea I didn't see him on the evite
Sari: he wont come then
Sari: he will just cry
Sari: cuz Auntie Jessy doesnt love him
Jess: I didn't say I didn't love him, I just wasn't aware he was coming
Sari: do u want him there?
Jess: I'm not sure how everyone coming feels about dogs

Nicole: did you shadily find out about Chowder?
Sari: yeah
Nicole: and?
Sari: Jessy thinks that people might be frightened
Nicole: what? Frightened?
Nicole: so you didn't shadily find out!
Nicole: did you!
Nicole: you POINT BLANK asked~!
Sari: yes I did, after I shadily asked
Nicole: so how did you shadily ask
Nicole: did you say... suppose someone brings a 4 legged creature?

Mara: nicole is asking me
Jess: I am trying so hard not to laugh
Mara: suppose someone would bring someone else and they have dog breath?

Jess: fine he can come but no eating jessy's animals, he has to be well behaved
Sari: he will be!
Nicole: ah-ha!
Nicole: i KNEW it!
Nicole: it is not that people are frightened
Nicole: it is that she doesn't want him to chew on her stuffed cat!
Nicole: he doesn't like cats!
Sari: hahahahahah
Jess: OMG if he eats Smokey he is going to learn what it's like to fly out the window

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What funny converstations you people have...

Anonymous said...

woof woof, don't leave me behind all alone. woof woof