Friday, January 21, 2005

What's on my iPod?: Sing Along Fridays


I think I have fallen in love with my iPod. It's bad... I am smitten. So in honor of the love of my life, I have deemed Fridays to be sing along days... because it'll be fun, stop being a party pooper! Usually all day I just annoy my friends on IM with my random lines from songs I'm listening to, but today it's been suggested I bother you with it too. Probably just so I'll leave them alone, meanies. So I made a fun game for you guys, let's get our feet wet with these fill in the blanks...

This is what it sounds like when ______ _____...

O Way, O way... O way ___ ___ ___...

Cover me, come to me, hold me, together we'll break these _____ __ ____...
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

qbrad said...

Doves Cry, Walk like and Egyptian, Chains of Love. I have Prince on Vinyl, Bengals on PocketRockers (thanks doodle) and Erasure on my puter... Singing along now.

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR!!!! I knew the answers first, but Lehman wouldn't let me post... not to mention, I can't read ANY of my posts for the Bush picture...This is CRAP! :(