Sunday, November 14, 2004

AMA Wrap Up


Diana Ross is either illiterate or apparently still doing drugs, because what she was saying was definitely not rational english...
If I won one of these, I'd be forced to thank Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Rebekah, Rachel and Leah...
Is is just me or are Jessica Simpson's performances gut wrenchingly boring? The only thing that kept me amused was counting how many times she caressed her own face...
Ok even JoJo can read the teleprompter correctly and she's like 12? Poor Diana...
I see Rod Stewart in really ugly red plaid pants, and I think to myself what a very fashion challenged world...
Someone wrote a song called "Red Neck Woman"??? Does anyone need any more proof that the south is like a completely different country? Wow.
Eva Longoria... ME-OW... Bon Jovi... ME-OW. I heart Jon Bon Jovi. Hello Lover, Come to mama...
Sheryl Crow looked like there was at least a 75% chance she'd crap her pants before she finished accepting her award...
Janet managed to keep her blouse on this time... kudos to her...
Josh Groban, jury's still out... cute or not cute? The boy sure as hell can sing though... which is more than Ashlee Simpson can say, she should be ashamed to be in the same business...
The rest of the show sounds kinda boring... sorry I'm changing the channel, you're gonna have to go it alone from here on in... good luck Posted by Hello

No comments: