Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Caption Me


Here's the first image for the Caption Me game! Here are some of mine, but it's really not as much fun unless you post your own. You can post anonymously or you can register for a name, but just click no if they ask if you want to start your own blog... unless of course you do want to do that, then by all means...

"HEHE, I just nominated someone named Spellings to be the secretary of education! HA HA Spellings, Education... get it? I am so clever"

"sleeping while standing up isn't so bad..."

"Bush is this smart, and an eight year old is this smart... clearly we have an education problem!"

"You put both hands in, you put both hands out, you put both hands in, and you shake it all about"

"I think she might break into tai-chi and attack me... I better just stand here frozen and stare at her rack..."
Posted by Hello

No comments: