Monday, November 22, 2004

Oh it's just too easy...


Bushie was busy this weekend taking on many different personas. First we see him here playing dress up with Putin, disguised as a Mexican Cucaracha singer. All he needs are some maracas and the frock will be complete.
Putin: Hurry up and take these photos already this thing is itchy. Maybe if I put my head down people won't be able to tell it's me.
Bush: This looks like the smock I wear when it's finger painting time in the oval office! Wait... is that a bird? Fly, fly little bird. Oh how cute...
Guy behind them: Suckers!


Next here he is playing macho man, sacrificing himself for the sake of his secret service bodyguard. Aren't they supposed to be protecting him from that sort of thing? Guarantee he was whining and screaming "Give me him, he's mine! Give him to me or you'll be sorry... do you know who my dad is??" Who knew he was so confrontational! They could use him in Fallujah... hell, they could've used him in Auburn Hills...

And it just took me 35 minutes to figure out how to post more than one picture in one post... excellent use of company time if I do say so myself...
Posted by Hello

No comments: