Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wipe off that smirk


Raise your hand if you think Scott Peterson is innocent. Ok I see two hands. Scott because he's a liar, and Mark Geragos because he's getting paid to say that. I know, I know... innocent until proven guilty. But you mean to tell me there's someone who actually believes a random person killed a poor defenseless preggers lady for absolutely no reason, then took the time to frame 'ol Scotty boy, who was busy having an affair, lying about everything, dying his hair and running off? If that jury lets a douche bag baby killer walk free, then they are seriously out of touch with reality... and I bet I know who they voted for...
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, O.J. got off, if he can get off so can this scum. BTW - I hear that OJ thought he almost caught the real killers when he reached the sixth tee box on that last golf course - missed them by just this much.

Ugh.