Thursday, November 18, 2004

Calling all troops


Ok people we have to mobilize here! I have a huge problem and I need your help! I have taken a liking to Progresso White Clam sauce, but now they have come out with a "new and improved" version... and let me warn you, it is new, but definitely not improved. I hate it. Tastes like crap. Bluch. Vomit. So I've been trying to buy all of the old cans before all the new ones hit the shelves, like a squirrel stocking up for winter. This is a crusade people! My stash is depleting... HELP! If you see these un-new cans, you must alert me immediately! Do not give them to canned food drives for Thanksgiving... GIVE THEM TO ME!! You can also call this customer service number for Progresso and tell them you hate the new sauce and it should be recalled immediately... 1-800-248-7310 between (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. CT, weekdays)! Knew I could count on you guys!...
Posted by Hello

No comments: