Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Quickies


MNF last night, Donovan McNabb scrambled for 14 seconds then completed a 60 yard pass downfield... unreal. He truly is amazing, I bet his mom was proud...

Clay Aiken on Larry King. Mara was glued to the screen and TIVO'd it, and if she could then sleep with the TIVO, she would have.
Mara: he called him something like "the next celine dion"...i was like huh, excuse me?
Jess: yea EXCUSE ME??? Nuh uh
But Mara will be purchasing his Christmas album and I'd be lying if I said I didn't own Celine's and sing along to "O Holy Night" like any good Celine adoring Jew would do... but that's about the end of the similarities.

Homeland Security something or other Tom Ridge just resigned. Man they're dropping like flies... maybe Condi Rice can do ALL their jobs!!

Posted by Hello

No comments: