Wednesday, November 17, 2004

ClayDD

Jess: all mara does all day is read shit about clay
Jess: it's really unhealthy
Sari: I know
Sari: lol
Sari: she is sick
Jess: i didn't realize it'd gotten this bad
Jess: hahahah
Sari: I think we need to do an intervention
Jess: i think so too
Sari: she downloads the same videos OVER and OVER... they are just from SLIGHTLY different perspectives
Jess: lol
Sari: like 1 foot difference
Jess: she's out of control

Sari: that's it
Sari: we are doing an intervention
Sari: I am calling up Disney and making them block all Clay websites from your PC
Mara: dont you dare!
Jess: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Jess: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Mara: i would reeeeeely never speak to you ever again
Mara: EVERRRRRRR
Sari: Mara- we are concerned for your sanity

Jess: LOL
Sari: her mental health is on the line
Jess: i know, this is serious
Jess: do they make a clay patch?
Jess: hi my name's mara and i'm an aikenaholic
Sari: HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

Jess: you have a clay addiction
Mara: i have ClayDD
Jess: oy vey

Jess: she'll be sorry when it shows up on my blog
Sari: I have a confession to make
Jess: oh no, you like him too?
Sari: I was secretly hoping that this convo would make it
Jess: hahah!
Sari: the world should know about Mara's addiction
Sari: the first step is admitting you have a problem

No comments: