Monday, November 01, 2004

Bean You!

Sari: haha- ok- first of all- you ordered the vanilla bean creme- not the vanilla frap... HAHA- I had the vanilla cafe frap
Jess: no i didn't
Jess: but maybe that's what she gave me
Sari: lol
Sari: I heard the whole thing
Sari: she asked vanilla caffe or vanilla bean
Jess: noooooooooooo
Sari: haha I ordered the vanilla caffe
Jess: I said caffe vanilla with skim milk and she said it's made with skim milk, it's called the vanilla bean
Sari: how come she got mine right and yours wrong?
Sari: lol
Jess: bc she's fucking dumb and working in starbucks?
Sari: hahahah
Jess: I promise you I never said the word creme
Sari: cremeyface
Jess: bean
Sari: haha- dood... I am not the vanilla bean!
Jess: u are a bean
Sari: no
Sari: I was a caffe vanilla frap
Sari: u were a bean creme frap!

No comments: