Sunday, November 21, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a brawler


Ok I hate to have to tell you this, but I've spent the last 10 minutes of my life watching online videos of the Indiana-Detroit fight. Let's see, they have the "raw fight footage" and then the "unedited fight scenes"... I seem to only be missing the special 2 disc collector's edition director's cut with deleted scenes, player interviews and outtakes? I only have one question, well besides why anyone would pay like $6 for a beer and throw it on a player instead of drinking it...? What happened to all the security? They didn't seem to have a problem bringing cops in riot gear onto the field during the Yankee game... I mean really. I bet you I know what happened, the fan told Artest that the rap album sucked, so Artest pounded him... way to be gansta brotha... now you'll have the rest of the season to promote away... scumbag

No comments: